- 1½ pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl add the shrimp, 4 Tablespoons melted butter, garlic, 2 Tablespoons parsley and salt and pepper. Toss and pour into an oven safe dish.
- In a small bowl add the breadcrumbs, remaining parsley, and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on top of shrimp. Drizzle remaining 4 Tablespoons butter on top.
- Bake for about 7 minutes and broil for 1-2 minutes so the top is nicely golden. Serve.
Source: The Recipe Critic
Share It To Your Friends!