- 1 large banana, ripe (but not overly so.)
- Peanut butter
- 3/4 cups chocolate chips (any flavour you prefer.)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Slice the banana into half-inch portions. Place peanut butter onto one slice of banana and top with another banana slice. Continue until no banana slices remain. Place the sandwiches onto parchment paper and place into the freezer. Freeze for about an hour.
- While bananas chill. melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth. Allow to cool slightly. Take bananas from the freezer and carefully dip into the melted chocolate, using a fork to remove them. Place back onto the parchment paper. Repeat until complete.
- Set sandwiches back into freezer for frozen banana sandwiches, or chill in the refrigerator for a softer bite.
Source: The Cookie Writer
Share It To Your Friends!