- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 large cloves garlic crushed
- 3 medium chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked crab legs, each broken into 2 pieces
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Make a sauce by combining tomato paste, soya sauce, sugar, corn starch and water, then set aside.
- Heat a heavy frying pan or wok to piping hot, then add oil, garlic, chilli and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add crab legs, then stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Stir in sauce and bring to boil, then cover and cook over high heat for 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, then serve with each diner partaking of the crab legs along with sauce.
Source: Things Asian
Share It To Your Friends!