- 250 gm cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoon corn flour
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup Red green yellow peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 2 teaspoon chopped ginger and garlic
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon ketchup
- Cut the cauliflower into large florets about 1 inch long place it in a microwave bowl sprinkle salt and chilli falkes. Microwave it for 2 minutes on high power. Make sure that the bowl is covered and let it stand for another 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Remove the florets check if they are soft. If not cook for another minute.
- Mix in the flour with 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce ,
- Add cauliflower make sure the flour is coated evenly to every floret.
- Take a non-stick pan and shallow fry the cauliflower florets.
- Take another sauce pan add 1 teaspoon oil and saute ginger garlic ,green chilli.
- Add peppers and onions saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce and ketchup.
- Add the fried cauliflower florets and serve hot.
Share It To Your Friends!