- 2 tbsps. Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsps. Garlic, chopped
- 1 medium White Onion, chopped coarsely
- 2 pcs. Tomato, chopped coarsely
- 3 tbsps. Patis (Fish Sauce)
- ½ Kilo Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 4 cans Canned Green Peas (155 gms. each)
- ½ cup Water
- 4 medium Potatoes, cubed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Saute garlic in cooking oil until fragrant. Add onions and cook until translucent, then add tomato, saute for another 3-5 minutes.
- Then add the chicken, stir well for a few minutes, till there are no blood visible in the chicken. Then add the fish sauce, mix well with the chicken and cover the pan and let simmer for 10 minutes, then add ½ cup water stir well, then add the cubed potatoes, then add the canned greenpeas including the liquid, let it simmer in low fire for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve with steamed white rice.
Source: Techie Mom In The Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!