- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1.5 Tablespoons lemon pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 Tablespoon bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ Tablespoon corn starch, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper and coat lightly with flour. Place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice and paprika. Pour over chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, if you'd like to thicken the sauce, whisk in some cornstarch.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 Tablespoon of bacon and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Continue to bake until cheese is starting to brown (about 10 minutes).
Source: The Cozy Cook
Share It To Your Friends!