- 1 can (21 ounces) Duncan Hines or Wilderness More Fruit Blueberry Pie Filling & Topping, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, divided (optional)
- 1 6-ounce graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 1 cup COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® Blueberry Pie Filling with 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind (optional); pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes. Chill remaining filling.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large mixing bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind (optional). Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each; pour mixture over blueberry filling in crust.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 25 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill.
- Serve with remaining chilled blueberry filling.
Source: STL Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!