- 2 lbs. stew meat
- 4 carrots, cubed
- 4 celery stalks, cut into bite size.
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 can water
- 4 Tbs. Tapioca
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Mix the soup, water, tapioca, and salt together.
- Pour over the meat and vegetables and toss together until all is well coated. Add pepper.
- For Slow Cooker: Pour into your crock pot and cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- For oven: Pour into an oven safe pot and cover with lid. Preheat oven to 250 degrees, cook for 5-6 hours.
Source: Sugar N' Spice Gals
Share It To Your Friends!