- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- (32 ounces) Uncle Steve's marinara or tomato basil sauce
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 container (16 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Cook the beef, onions, and garlic in a large skillet until the meat is brown. Drain excess liquid and mix in the spaghetti sauce, seasoned salt, and Italian seasonings.
- Combine the eggs, parmesan cheese, and butter in a small bowl. Coat the pasta in this mixture when it’s done cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread half of the spaghetti in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with half of the ricotta cheese, meat sauce, and mozzarella. Spread second layer of spaghetti on top and top with remaining ricotta cheese, meat sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover during the last 10 minutes and bake until the cheese is hot and melted.
Source: The Cozy Cook
Share It To Your Friends!