- 1 kilo Whole Maya-Maya or Lapu-Lapu
- Salt and pepper
- Juice from 2-3 pcs calamansi
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 head Garlic, chopped
- 8 Fresh tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 Potatoes, sliced into wedges and fried separately
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Marinate fish in calamansi, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil and cook garlic until light brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook until soft. Add fried potato wedges and chopped parsley. Pour over fish and bake uncovered for 20 minutes until done. Serve immediately.
Share It To Your Friends!