- 3 1/2 cups dashi
- 7 ounce white fish fillet (use your favorite white fish), cut into 4 portions
- 1 – 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons shiro miso
- In a pan bring the dashi stock to a boil over medium heat. Add the fish and cook it for about 3 to 4 minutes (or until it is cooked through).
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the miso to the dashi (using one of the methods detailed in the basic miso soup post) to the dashi, stirring the soup to combine everything, and reheat slightly (but do not boil).
- Divide the soup between 4 bowls and garnish with the sliced scallions.
Source: La Fuji Mama
Share It To Your Friends!