- 6 white fish fillet (cod, tilapia, swai,)
- 1 large onion
- 2-3 large red bell peppers- different colors- julienned
- 1 can (28oz) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Cut fish fillets into serving sizes. Season with salt and pepper and half of the Old Bay seasoning.
- Mix flour with rest of the Old Bay seasoning, add some salt and black pepper.
- Dip fish fillets into seasoned flour mixture and coat well on all sides.
- Place coated fish into pan with 1-2 tablespoon preheated oil.
- Fry until fish is golden brown on each side. (fish doesn’t have to be cooked all the way at this point)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon of oil on medium high heat and add the onions to the skillet. Sauté the onions for about 5 minutes, until they are soft.
- Add the bell peppers, crushed tomatoes and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of vegetable mixture on the bottom of the deep baking dish.
- Place a layer of fish over the vegetables.
- Spread some more of the vegetables mixture over the fish.
- Continue layering until you finish the remaining fish and vegetable mixture.
Share It To Your Friends!