- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into strips
- 1 cup yellow corn
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chile power
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
For serving: tortillas, rice, salsa, sour cream, beans, and cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, red onion, and yellow corn on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix vegetables and oil with a spatula and then push to sides, clearing out a space in the middle.
- Place the chicken into the cleared out center of the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chile powder, garlic, salt, ground cumin, oregano, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Then whisk in vegetable oil.
- Spoon out marinade evenly over chicken breasts, coating full surface of one side of the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice chicken and serve with tortillas, rice, salsa, sour cream, beans, and cheese.
Source: Layers Of Happiness
Share It To Your Friends!