- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground fresh ginger
- 1 lbs chicken breast tenders, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced.
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon, packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- 2 scallions including green tops, chopped
- Chopped Cilantro (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a medium shallow glass dish combine the 3 tablespoons soy sauce, the 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1/2 tablespoon of oil, the garlic, and ginger. Add the chicken; turn to coat. Let marinate at least 10 minutes.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until just done following package instructions, drain and set aside until ready to assemble.
- While pasta is cooking mix peanut sauce and cook chicken. Place peanut butter in a medium, microwave safe bowl and microwave for 60 seconds. Remove peanut butter from microwave and whisk in 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons lime juice, broth, sugar, salt, and red-pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick deep skillet over moderate heat. Stir-fry the chicken until browned and just done, 4 to 5 minutes. Add carrots and scallions and stir fry one minute more. Add the peanut sauce to the chicken and scallions and stir to coat. Add pasta and toss with tongs to coat with sauce. Top with the chopped peanuts and cilantro if desired.
Source: Grupy's Honeybunch
Share It To Your Friends!