- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Grilled vegetables for serving
- Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, turmeric, coriander, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Coat the chicken in the mixture and marinate overnight.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill on medium high heat. Grill the chicken thighs for 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through. Sprinkle the chicken with cilantro and serve with grilled vegetables.
Source: Last Ingredient
Share It To Your Friends!