- 1 monster size t-bone steak
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- BBQ sauce of choice to taste
- Fire up your grill! Let it get wicked hot! It's like preheating an oven folks. It needs time to warm up.
- While it's warming up let you t-bone set out on the counter. It cooks better when it's not freaking cold as ice.
- Once the grill is wicked hot you want to turn it down just a hair. Not much, to about a medium-high heat.
- Salt both sides of your steak.
- Slap the mother on the grill.
- Here's where I differ from others, slap your sauce on now. It'll cook into the meat a bit. Trust the lunatic.
- Cook for about 5-6ish minutes on that side, then turn the mother over. It's going to be messy so wear something you don't care about, like one of your husband's ugly shirts.
- Now slap some bbq sauce on the side that's facing you again. Trust me!
- Cook for about 5-6ish minutes then turn the mother over again.
- Cook for about a 1-2ish minutes to let the sauce char into the meat.
- Take the mother off the grill.
- Important step coming up people, snap outta it- let it rest for about 4 or 5 minutes before eating it. It's let's all that good stuff you did to it settle and get all yummy. Trust me.
- Serve with a big old hungrier than a grizzly smile!
Source: Cravings Of A Lunatic
Share It To Your Friends!