- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into bite size strips
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1⁄4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cup fresh broccoli, florets
- 2 small onion, cut into wedges
- 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- Toss beef with soy sauce, cornstarch, crushed red pepper and garlic in non-metal bowl. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Stir fry beef until no longer pink, 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli, onions and water chestnuts; cook 2 minutes. Pour in broth, and bring to a boil. Stir in peanuts, cook one minute more, and serve.
Source: Kitch Me
Share It To Your Friends!