- 2 kilos sweet potato
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 package All-purpose cream
- 100 grams cheddar cheese
- 50 grams butter
- Clean the sweet potato thoroughly. Place in a pan with half-filled water. Add a teaspoon of salt. Boil until tender.
- Peel of the skin. Place in a food processor until smooth.
- In another pan, mix all the ingredients together except the butter.
- Bring to a slow simmer until it becomes thick.
- Mix in the butter just two minutes before turning off the heat.
Source: Filipino Foods And Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!