- 1 kilo Beef Chuck
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 inches Ginger (minced)
- 1 piece Onion
- 3 cups Water
- 1 piece Beef cubes
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Knorr seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seed (toasted)
- 1 tablespoon Spring onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons Water (slurry)
- Saute garlic, onion and ginger
- Add the beef and stir fry for a minute.
- Add water, soy sauce, Knorr seasoning, sugar and pepper.
- Simmer until the meat is tender.
- Thicken the sauce with cornstarch slurry.
- Drizzle the sesame oil and top it with sesame seeds and spring onion.
Source: Filipino Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!