- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. extra-firm tofu, drained
- ⅓ cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoons grated peeled ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 2½ tablespoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 2 heads baby bok choy, quartered lengthwise
- 1 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut tofu in half horizontally; place halves on a paper towel-lined plate. Top with more paper towels and a plate; let stand 15 minutes. Cut tofu into ¾-inch cubes.
- Steam broccoli and bok choy about 5-7 minutes, until crisp tender. You can use a microwave steamer with a little water or do this on the stove-top using a steamer basket.
- Combine flour and cornstarch in a bowl. Dredge tofu in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and cook tofu, turning until all sides are browned. Remove cooked tofu from pan. Add remaining 1½ teaspoons oil and onion to pan; cook 4 minutes. Return tofu to pan and cook another minute. Stir together
- Combine chili sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a bowl. Pour over top of tofu onion mixture and cook 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve tofu mixture over broccoli and bok choy.
Source: Grumpy's Honeybunch
Share It To Your Friends!