- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cup Panko Coating
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste (or 1 tsp fresh grated ginger)
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce (low sodium)
- 1/2 cup Honey or Agave
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbs Oyster Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbs Sriracha
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsps sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray, or line with a silicone baking mat
- Mix together onion powder, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt, pepper, and season chicken with it.
- Dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, use your fingers to press the Panko coating onto the chicken.
- Add chicken to prepared sheet pan. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 20-25 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan combine minced garlic, soy sauce, honey, apple cider vinegar, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, ginger paste and Sriracha and cook over medium high heat, until slightly thickened, approximately 2-3 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds.
Source: Easy Peazy Meals
Share It To Your Friends!