- 3lbs party wings and drummies
- – 1/2 cup soy sauce
- – 1~2 tablespoon sugar
- – 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- – 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
- – 1/4 cup scallion, cut into 2 inches long
- – 1 teaspoon garlic chili paste
- – 1 tablespoon canola oil
- – salt and pepper
- – 1/4 cup soy sauce
- – 1/8~ 1/6 cup sugar
- – 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- – 1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
- – 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Make marinade. Combine all the ingredients. Put the marinade and chicken in a plastic bag. Zip it. Marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Discard the marinade. Pat the chicken with paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- Cook chicken in the oven for 20 minutes. Turn chicken over. Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Cook for another few minutes with broiler until chicken turns brown.
- Serve with scallion, cilantro, and sesame seeds (optional)
Source: Culinary Tribune
Share It To Your Friends!