- 250g Shrimp (about 10 tiger shrimps) - deveined, can be cooked in shell or peeled
- 3 cloves Garlic - thinly sliced
- 1 large Bird’s Eye Chili (or substitute with preferred Dried Chili or 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes)
- 1 teaspoon Cognac
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Warm the olive oil over medium heat in a sauté pan or heavy frying pan. Saute garlic and dried chili for about one minute until garlic just begin to brown.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, until shrimp turns pink. Add lemon juice and cognac to cook for another 1 minute. Take off heat, season to taste with salt, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately on a plate or serve right from the pan.
Source: Just As Delish
Share It To Your Friends!