- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ to 1 cup cup cornstarch depending on desired thickness
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 red bell pepper - diced
- 3 sweet peppers - diced
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple chunks
- 32-ounces coconut milk
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp sesame or grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup lightly salted peanuts, finely chopped for garnish
- 2 tbsp chives sliced thin, optional for garnishing
- Drizzle olive oil over the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken, ½ cup cornstarch (increasing as desired), salt, pepper to a large, gallon-sized ziptop plastic bag - seal bag & toss to coat chicken evenly.
- Dump chicken into slow cooker & spread out evenly
- Add in pineapple & peppers
- In a medium bowl, add the coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil, ginger, garlic & whisk to combine.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat on high power for 30-seconds, (make sure the bowl is microwave-safe.)
- Pour mixture over the chicken
- Cook covered on high for about 3 hours or on low for about 5 hours.
- Serve over white rice
Source: Kleinworth And Co
Share It To Your Friends!