- 7 to 10 pound bone-in spiral ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Remove the ham from the wrapper and discard glaze packet. Place ham inside prepared slow cooker.
- Rub brown sugar, maple syrup, mustard, and balsamic vinegar all over the ham using your hands. Pour pineapple juice into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover tightly either with the lid or aluminum foil and cook on low 4 to 5 hours, basting twice, during the last hour
- Remove from slow cooker and let set 10 minutes. Slice the ham off the bone and serve warm.
Source: I Heart Naptime
Share It To Your Friends!