- 1 (4 - 5 lb.) boneless pork roast
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup mango chutney
- 1 can (6 oz.) pineapple juice
- Sesame seeds and chopped cilantro, for garnish
- In a bowl, combine salt, curry powder, garlic, and mango chutney until well combined.
- Rub the chutney mixture all over the pork roast. Place the roast in a slow cooker. Pour the pineapple juice in the slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH 4-5 hours (or LOW 8-10 hours), or until pork shreds easily when pulled.
- Remove pork roast to a plate or cutting board and pull the pork into large shreds.
- Serve immediately with juices from the slow cooker, if desired. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.
Source: Love Bakes Good Cakes
Share It To Your Friends!