- 4 Cups Cubed Ham (I used Ham Steak but you can use leftover Ham)
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 (16 oz.) Package Egg Noodles, cooked
- 1 Cup Green Onions, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream or Half & Half
- 1 (16 oz.) Package Frozen Corn
- 2 (4 oz.) Jars Pimento
- 2 (10 3/4 oz.) Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- Egg Noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse in cold water to cool. Place the Noodles in a large bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the Noodle mixture into your slow cooker and set the temperature on low and cook for approximately 4-5 hours. All slow cookers are different. The newer models cook at a higher temp so keep an eye on your Casserole. Give it a good stir every half an hour or so. You want all the Cheese to be melted, the Veggies to be tender and all the ingredients to be nice and hot.
Source: Hot Dish Homemaker
Share It To Your Friends!