- 1-1½ lb. boneless beef top round steak, cut into strips
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) beef broth
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha sauce, or to taste
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 lb. broccoli florets, (fresh is best, but if frozen, thaw and drain)
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Place the beef, mushrooms, and onions in a crockpot.
- In a medium bowl, combine the beef broth, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, pepper, Sriracha sauce, and sesame oil. Pour mixture over the beef, mushrooms, and onions. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until the beef is very tender.
- In a small cup, combine the cornstarch and water. Add to the crock pot and stir. Add broccoli and stir. Raise crockpot temperature to HIGH and cook an additional 30-60 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked through and the liquid has slightly thickened.
- Serve over rice.
Source: Love Bake Good Cakes
Share It To Your Friends!