- 1 kilo liempo (pork belly), sliced in 2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 liter water
- 1 44g pack Knorr Sinigang na Gabi
- 1 bundle kangkong leaves
- 3 medium taro root (gabi), peeled and halved
- 3 medium ripe tomato, halved
- 2 medium yellow or white onion, quartered
- 2 cups string beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inch length
- 1 large Chinese eggplant (talong), sliced
- 12 pieces okra
- 3 to 4 pieces long green pepper (siling pansigang)
- Fish sauce (patis) to taste
- Boil the water in a cooking pot.
- Add the tomato and onion. Set the heat to medium and continue to boil for 15 minutes.
- Add the pork belly and gabi. Continue to boil in low heat for 1 hour or until the pork gets tender. Add more water, if necessary.
- Add the Knorr Sinigang na Gabi mix. Stir.
- Add the long green chili and boil for 3 minutes.
- Stir-in the okra, string beans, and eggplant and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the kangkong and fish sauce. Stir. Cover and turn off the heat. Let it stay covered for 5
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with warm rice.
- Share and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!