- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb wild caught shrimp shells removed and deveined. Tails left on
- 1 tbsp minced chives
- 4 whole zucchinis spiralized
- 1/4 cup dry white wine such as Chardonnay
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and zoodles to the pan and crank the heat to high. Saute briefly over high heat until the shrimp are just done - about 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to overcook here. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt the butter. Add the chives, wine, lemon juice and red pepper flakes and simmer for about a minute until sauce reduces by half. Add the parsley and the shrimp and zoodles back in.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Eat Live Run
Share It To Your Friends!