- 2 salted duck eggs (cut into wedges)
- A handful of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 small cucumber (grated)
- 1 small carrot (grated)
- Coriander sprigs
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika-infused olive oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chili oil (optional)
- In a bowl, combine fish sauce, limejuice, sugar and olive oil. Set aside while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine half of the prepared dressing with tomatoes, cucumber and carrots in a serving plate. Use your fingers to toss and squeeze lightly. Arrange salted egg wedges on top and garnish with coriander sprigs. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Share It To Your Friends!