- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) bag boil-in-bag rice (or 2 cups hot steamed rice)
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or Shaoxing wine, divided (or orange juice if you don’t cook with alcohol)
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chile paste with garlic (such as sambal oelek)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sherry, and pork; set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add tofu; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add pork mixture; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in onions and next 4 ingredients (through salt); stir-fry 30 seconds. Add remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, remaining 1 tablespoon sherry, and broth; cook 2 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water; stir with a whisk.
- Add to wok; cook 30 seconds or until slightly thick, stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice.
Source: La Fuji Mama
Share It To Your Friends!