- 2kg pork scotch fillet roast
- Dijon mustard
- Whole black pepper
- Dried fennel seeds
- Dried mixed herbs
- Dried coriander
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Dried basil
- Dried parsley
- In a mortar and pestle, mix and crush the whole black pepper, fennel seeds, mixed herbs, coriander, smoked paprika, basil and parsley together. Set aside.
- Marinade your pork generously with the Dijon mustard until well coated.
- Now spread your dried herb mix on a piece of grease proof paper. Roll the piece of marinated pork in the mix until evenly coated.
- Place a spit rod through the middle of the pork and place on the spit roast to cook for two hours.
- Any leftover mixed herbs can be added to the roast during the cooking process. Simply use a basting brush or sprinkle as you go.
- Serve with a fresh salad and a bottle of chilled, sweet white wine.
Source: Heat Beads
Share It To Your Friends!