For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 plump cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (or canola oil)
- 1 pound pork, strips (pork stroganoff or I used sirloin chops and sliced into strips)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced thin
- ¼ cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Place all sauce ingredients in an 8 ounce jar and shake until well combined.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Remove from heat and drop noodles in. Stir to separate and cover with a lid. Let them soak for 6-7 minutes until al dente (you don't want them too soft since you'll be stir frying them).
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and pork strips and cook until evenly browned on all sides and fully cooked (5-6 minutes). Add the sprouts, carrots, pepper, and noodles in with the pork and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and mix in the sauce, green onions, and peanuts. Top with cilantro and sesame seeds and serve.
Source: Garnish And Glaze
Share It To Your Friends!