- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into 1 inch strips
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 tsp aji amarillo paste
- 1 Tbs white vinegar
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced and deseeded
- 1/2 a yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lb frozen french fries, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Start preparing the french fries according to package directions as well as the rice.
- Meanwhile, in a large, heavy bottom skillet, heat olive oil, and add chicken strips.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sear chicken, and cook until cooked through (about 5 minutes), flipping as needed.
- Remove chicken from pan and add in minced garlic and aji amarillo paste, stir for about 30 seconds, then add in white vinegar, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, and red onion slices
- Saute until slightly fragrant, but veggies should still be crunchy.
- Add chicken back into pan, and stir.
- Cook 1-2 minutes until onions are soft, but peppers still have some crunch.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with french fries and white rice
Source: Easy Peazy Mealz
Share It To Your Friends!