- 1/2 kg spaghetti 1 lb
- 6 hotdogs sliced into rings
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsps . olive oil
- 1/2 kg ground meat 1 lb, pork and beef
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 l tomato sauce
- salt black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp . sugar
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Cook spaghetti in lot of salted water.
- In a pan, fry up the hotdogs and then set it aside.
- In a sauce pan, sauté onions and garlic in olive oil. Add ground meat, bay leaf, bell pepper and a cup of water. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Next add tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste then let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and the fried hot dogs. Continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with the cooked spaghetti noodles and grated cheese.
Source: Kitchen Nostalgia
Share It To Your Friends!