- 400 g lean boneless chicken fillets (skin and fat removed, minced)
- 20 Tbsp quick cooking oats
- half of green apple, chopped (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced finely
- 1 inch piece of ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 liter water
- 3 tsp cooking oil
- In my case, I dumped everything in the Russell Hobbs Ball Chopper, except the water and oil.
- If you don't have, just chop everything up and mix.
- Mash it properly and with spoonful divide and roll in balls as big as a golf ball.
- Boil about 1 liter of water in a large pan.
- When the water boils, drop the chicken balls into the pan.
- Cover and cook the balls for about 5 to 6 minutes, you'll know it's cooked if it floats.
- Remove the chicken balls from the water, drain.
- In a non-stick pan, fry the balls till light brown.
- Serve with salsa.
Share It To Your Friends!