- 20 Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (such as Cool Whip)
- 15 Oreos, chopped
- 6 Oreos, chopped
To make the crust:
- Add the Oreos to a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and process until all of the crumbs are moistened.
- Scoop the mixture into a 9" springform pan (you can line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper beforehand to make it easier to remove) and firmly pack it down into one even layer. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill while you make the cheesecake.
- To make the cheesecake:
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a hand-held mixer, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until very well combined and smooth.
- Add the whipped topping and gently fold it into the mixture until just combined. Add in the chopped Oreos and gently fold them in until just combined.
- Remove the springform pan from the refrigerator and scoop the cheesecake filling onto the crust and gently spread it around into an even layer.
- If using the topping, add the extra chopped Oreos on top and gently press them down a little.
- Cover tightly and transfer back to the refrigerator for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Remove the no-bake cheesecake from the pan, slice and enjoy!
Source: Live Well Bake Often
Share It To Your Friends!