- 1/2 kilo Fish fillet (cream dory)
- 1/4 kilo Squid
- 1/4 kilo Shrimps (deveined)
- 1/4 kilo Kani stick (immitation crab)
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 stalk Leeks
- 100 grams Snow peas
- 1 pack Dried Shitake mushroom 3-4 pcs. (soaked and sliced)
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 piece Onion, chopped
- 2 inch Ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1 piece Fresh Egg
- 2 cups Water
- 12 pieces Quail eggs (boiled)
- Saute the garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add leeks and fish sauce.
- Toss in the shrimp, squid, fish fillet, kani stick,mushroom and celery.
- Add the snow peas and mix thoroughly.
- Then add water and bring to a boil.
- Add sesame oil and quail eggs.
- Turn off the heat, then add the scrambled fresh egg and mix again to make the sauce thick.
- Serve on a platter.
Source: Filipino Food Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!