- 8 Medium Lamb Chops
- 2 Cup Coconut Milk (thick)
- 1 Handful Mint Leaves (fresh)
- 8 Clove Garlic (sliced)
- 1 Medium Red Onion (sliced)
- 2 Medium Green Chilies (sliced)
- 2 Medium Red Chilies (dried)
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- 8 Medium Curry Leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Oil (vegetable or sunflower)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce (optional)
- 1 Small Cinnamon Stick (2 inch in length)
- 4 Medium Cardamom Pods
- 4 Medium Clove Buds
- 1/2 Cup Hot Water (if necessary)
- Add lamb chops to a large mixing bowl then add salt, Vinegar, Soy Sauce (optional) & mix them all together. Set this a side for 20 minutes.
- Heat up oil in a large sauce pan for 3 minutes then lay the lamb chops over the heated oil & fry them for 3 minutes. When lamb chops colour start to change to light brown turn over them fry the other side further 3 minutes.
- Then add curry leaves, dried red chilies, sliced red onions and sliced garlic in to the sauce pan mix them all together & let it fry for 3 minutes. Add chopped ginger, curry powder, fresh mint leaves, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, clove buds and coconut milk & mix well all together. Adjust the heat of the pan to a lower to medium level & cook for about 30 minutes while stirring the sauce pan often.
- Then add green chilies & check water/liquid, if it's dry or about to getting dry then add 1/2 cup of hot water and keep cooking for more 15 minutes in low heat level. make sure to check the salt taste and add bit of salt if necessary. Take the sauce pan out of the heat, serve hot with garlic bread or steamed rice.
Source: Daily Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!