For the sauce:
- ½ kilo Spaghetti Noodles
- 2-3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 to 4 Garlic cloves (crushed and minced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- I cup fresh Tomatoes
- 5 cups fresh Kangkong (Water Spinach) leaves
- Salt and Pepper
For the meatballs:
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into 20 to 24 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs.
How To Cook Kangkong Pasta With Meatballs:
- Prepare the meatballs and fry. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta following its own cooking directions found at the wrapper or box. Drain and Set Aside.
- In a large pan with medium-low heat add olive oil
- Add crushed garlic and continue to cook until fragrant
- Add onions and tomatoes
- Add salt and pepper
- Add kangkong (water spinach) leaves and cook until a bit wilted; about 1 minute or so.
- Add the meatballs
- Add drained cooked pasta and mix well
- Serve with a sprinkle of parsley on top. Enjoy!
Source: Filipino Foods And Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!