- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 roma tomatoes, gutted and diced
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Dice your tomatoes and tear your artichoke hearts into smaller pieces. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, artichoke hearts, Parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
- Place chicken into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and basil. Spread the tomato-artichoke mixture on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer shows that the chicken is fully cooked. Remove from oven, add cheese, and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve over pasta or rice.
Source: Tastefully Eclectic
Share It To Your Friends!