- 1 large Milkfish, divide into 5
- 1 knob Ginger, cut into strips
- 8 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 bulb Onion, chopped
- 6 cups Water
- 2 cups Rice wash, hugas bigas
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 small Green Papaya, sliced into 8
- Bunch of Red Pepper leaves
- Fish Sauce to taste
- Thoroughly clean the milkfish.
- In a pressure cooker, add the milkfish, ginger, garlic, onion, water, rice wash and pepper. Bring to a boil and cover. Pressure cook for 2.5 - 3 hours over low heat.
- The heat must be really low so not to disintegrate the fish. Add the green papaya and red pepper leaves and season with fish sauce.
Source: Kusina Ni Teds
Share It To Your Friends!