- 4 large chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons oil (coconut oil works well here)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch + 2 tablespoons cornstarch (divided)
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup sriracha hot sauce
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup creamed honey
- Preheat a large saute pan with coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Chop the chicken breast into small pieces and toss in the 3 tablespoons of cornstarch. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken in the sauté pan on all sides until evenly browned.
- In the meantime, in a small saucepan whisk together the sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, and creamed honey. Bring to a simmer and whisk in the remaining corn starch.
- Once chicken is cooked, pour sauce over chicken and serve over rice immediately.
Source: Cooking With Books
Share It To Your Friends!