- 500g minced pork with 25% fat
- 1 red capsicum, stalk removed and deseeded
- 30ml red wine
- ½ tsp fennel seeds, crushed using mortar and pestle
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange capsicum on the tray and roast for 30 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap for about 10 minutes. Peel and discard skin, then finely chop capsicums.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well all ingredients using your hands.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture on a piece of plastic wrap. Roll firmly and tightly using a round chopstick. Refrigerate overnight to develop more flavor.
- When ready, heat few drops of oil in a frying pan. Fry sausages over low-medium heat, carefully turning occasionally, for about 20 minutes. Serve with fried rice and sunny-side up eggs.
Share It To Your Friends!