- 6-7 thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 3 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- juice of 3 lemons
- A big handful of basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tomatoes on the vine
- 1/2 cup light cream
- salt & pepper
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper and grill. I grilled mine inside on my grill pan.
- Into a saute pan over medium low heat, add the butter, onions and garlic and cook until just softened. Whisk in the flour until combined. Next whisk in the lemon juice, again until well combined. Allow to simmer a couple minutes. The sauce will have thickened.
- Add the broth to the pan and whisk to combine. Simmer for a couple minutes. Toss in the tomatoes and simmer until they are slightly softened. Mix in the basil.
- With the flame at low, add in the light cream and simmer for a few minutes, be sure to stir so it doesn’t burn. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over your grilled chicken. I served mine over white rice and a side of sautéed string beans.
Source: Le Moine Family Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!