- 4 medium round scad, cleaned and salted
- 4 green chilli peppers, pierced
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 inch of fresh ginger, sliced into strips
- A few drops of fish sauce
- A large pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- A red onion, finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Pour the coconut milk into a wide heavy based pan and bring to the boil. Add the garlic, ginger, onion, fish sauce, and ground black pepper.
- Stir before covering and allowing to cook for a few minutes.
- Place the scad in the cooking pot together with the chillies and simmer with a lid on for 25 minutes.
- Just before the cooking time is up, remove the lid and allow the sauce to reduce slightly. Serve on a platter with with warm rice.
Source:Lover Of Creating Flavours
Share It To Your Friends!