- 400 Grams Jumbo Prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 8 Clove Garlic (chopped)
- 2 Teaspoon Soy Sauce (light)
- 1 Small Red Onion (chopped)
- 2 Medium Red Chili (thinly sliced)
- 2 Medium Green Chili (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil (optional)
- 3 Tablespoon Oil (Vegetable)
- 4 Wedge Lime (for serving)
- Put prawns into a large mixing bowl then add Soy Sauce, Sugar, Salt and mix all well together. Set a side for 5 minutes to marinade.
- Heat up oil in a medium sized wok or sauce pan (medium to high heat) for 2 minutes then add marinated prawns and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Once the colour of the prawns start to change to orange/red add garlic, onion to the wok & mix well together, let this cook for 4 minute.
- Then add thinly sliced red & Green Chil and cook for further 3 minutes by stirring regularly.
- Add Sesame Oil mix well together. Take the wok off the heat & leave wok aside to absorb Sesame Oil in remaining heat for about 1 minute. Serve hot with steamed rice & along with lime wedges.
Source: Daily Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!