- 1/2 k. ground round or sirloin
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tsps. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsps. prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and breadcrumbs. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a lightly greased 5"x9"-loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-60 minutes.
- Chill before slicing garnish with lemon wedges.
Source: Lutong Bahay
Share It To Your Friends!