- 400 grams chicken thigh fillet or tenders
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 small-medium potatoes ( cut into chunks)
- 1 small carrot
- fish sauce, to taste (optional)
- salt and peper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli flakes
- green chillies, cut the tip off to release aroma and heat
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure coconut oil
- Heat about a tablespoon of ol in a pan and heat, sauté chicken fillet pieces, season with a salt and pepper. While the chicken is cooking, start peeling and slicing the vegetable
- Add the curry powder and cook for a minute then add the chilli pepper flakes, potatoes and carrots and the green chillies.
- Pour a cup of coconut milk, season with patis (fish sauce) to taste.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the veggies are tender.
- When almost cooked, add 1/4 cup pure coconut milk (kakang gata), cook until just heated through. Serve warm with hot rice, yum!
Source: Home Cooking And Baking
Share It To Your Friends!